What really matters at the end of life | BJ Miller







A talk that is really difficult for me to hear. But I forced myself to finish listening to this talk by BJ Miller about the end of life. As much as I would like to hope and wish that my Dad would continue to live as he is, I know that time may be limited.



While I am no stranger to palliative care and I greatly respect those who served in it. I always approached it with great fear and denial, especially when it is prescribed to a patient.



I am glad Mr Miller has made this poignant talk which touched my heart. I guess the most important to do in life is to treasure and live every moment with gusto even in sickness or disability.



Make everyday count.



Being part of this world is all it matter. Whether you have all senses or even only left with one sense.



So do take some time and listen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A friend lost...

I fell in love today..... With a Suzuki Swift Sport...

Running as a form of transportation